Tuesday, February 19, 2008


Hello Everyone. As you can see it has been a while since I have posted here. I have been busy with school and church and so forth. Perhaps in the future I will find the post-Israel focus for the blog and begin writting for it again. Until then it will likely lie dormant for a bit longer.
As an update I will be graduating from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in May and am currently beginning my job search in the Presbyterian Church. I look forward to discerning God's will and to finding the place he has called me to.

The pictures above and below are from a recent afternoon that Sarah and I spent in Rockport which is just a ten minute drive from my house in Gloucester. It was a sunny but cold day so we jumped between restaruants and shops to keep warm...



No comments: