Friday, March 2, 2007

Here is a picture of our crew studying scripture along a rock wall across the canyon from St. George's Monastery. It is from a couple of weeks ago but I liked the picture so I wanted to share it.
Thank you everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers and especially this week for those of you who sent birthday wishes. It is great to be connected to everyone even when we are so far apart! Tomorrow I will be traveling to the West Bank for a field study with my Islam class that I am auditing. I will post some pictures and tell some stories about the separation wall and the plight of the Palestinians shortly there after. Grace and Peace to each of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This wall looks high! How far down is the canyon floor? I am not sure I would like sitting on such a narrow ledge. I bet the view was spectacular!